Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share Costs Of Compeeting sji.

Options
  • 01-01-2010 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hiya all
    I would like to know if any one in the galway/clairegalway, Area would like to cut the costs of compeeting,.
    Im 19 and have started college in gmit and would like to take my horse with me ( hopefully staying at duffys or rockmount)bt would be unable to compeet sji as im 2 young to drive a horse box or pull one and am living away from home and due to family circumstances(Death of pairents last year have no one to transport me :(:(:( ) (think its 23yrs old).
    So was wondering if anyone would like to cut costs by sharing costs of the travel(Paying Half), I also would help wt grooming at shows it wanted.
    Thanking You all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

What ever you think Dude. :P.
    Thanks Guys!!!! 4 Sticking up 4 Me !!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 tirchonaill77

Hope you get sorted out and someone can help you. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

am at the wrong part of the county for you, sadly,but whatever side of the country you'd be on, that other person was dsiagraceful. Have you tried advertising on donedeal.ie ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Thank you !x

Advertisement