Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

theory test...then what.

• 01-01-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭

i have my theory test on wednesday morning and im pretty confident that i will pass. was just wondering what i do then as regards getting my learners permit. do i get it there or do i have to get eye checks ect...and go somewhere else to get my license?

any help would be much appriceated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Gary4279

CHEERS FOR THE REPLY. do you know if i must get the eye sight form and bring it to the doctor or will the doctor have this and give it to me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

You can get this at any motor tax office. I doubt if the doctor would have it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Gary4279 wrote: »
    CHEERS FOR THE REPLY. do you know if i must get the eye sight form and bring it to the doctor or will the doctor have this and give it to me?

When I was getting my eyes tested, I just went into the opticians and asked. They had the form. It's a very common request, so it's likely that the opticians will have it. Not sure about a doctor though.

You can print the form out here [pdf file]. But again, it's probable that the opticians will have the form on hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Reloc8

Any high street optician will have the form - you should be able to walk in and get it done that day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

Do you need to get an eyetest if you wear glasses?

wierd question I know, but if you need glasses do you not just waive that part and have a glasses wearing license?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 NicholeOptician

Eye Test may detect potentially treatable blinding eye diseases, ocular manifestations of systemic disease, or signs of tumours or other anomalies of the brain.

Thanks for sharing

Advertisement