Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

debs dress

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Nice dress...lovely colour.

You should try LBD in the Powerscourt Townhouse, they have loads of that sort of style. Other wise a store in Goatstown called Elliott Chambers do gorgeous debs wear

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Ever thought of getting it made to fit?! It doesn't cost as much as you might think.

Lovely dress btw. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭veronica

do not import from USA my daughter was caught for €95 in duty from revenue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 muireann =]

Thanks Guys! Ye I might get it made! I cant Find It Anywhere! Wow! 95 euro thats bad! I wouldnt trust some of the american sites anyway! Ye The dresses in coast are nice But I really wanted a dress with a halter-neck! :( but thanks for showing me that because im looking for a birthday dress and I like one of the styles on that page!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wicked Frills on Dorset Street have dresses similar to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

There was a dress shop on Grafton Street above MacDonalds somewhere there...I looked for a dress there years ago and they had lots of formal ones, including wedding dresses and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Try Fran and Jane in Blackrock or on Sth. William st.
    I got three debs dresses there they do fab ones like the one you're looking for!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭yenoBAYUB

Wicked Frills on Dorset Street have dresses similar to that.

had the worst experience of my life with them, don't do it, its not worth the hassle. id recommend the bridal corner, they ave ther own debs dress shop. The only thing about them, is that they wont order in anything, its purely what they have in stock. Theres a woman in Dunboyne i think it is (?) she sells them from her garage, all my friends got their dresses from her, I believe she is amazing, very honest and wont let u leave until she is convinced u are 100% happy. Her prices are very reasonable as well, a friend of mine got the same dress I did for 120 euro cheaper, and she definitly didnt have the hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Hot Blonde

Hi guys!!
    Im looking for a shop in Dublin that sells Debs Dresses please thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭peppapig24

Alexander Bridal on Parnell St.,round the corner from smyths,fab :D

Advertisement