Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Matt Smith Preview

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Moffat was in his early banana phase during girl in the fireplace.

Don't ask!

Well now really I cant not... so..ASK?
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

Don't think this has been posted here yet, or at least I haven't seen it. Lots of spoilers, though nothing new if you've seen the preview trailer - this is just a shot-by-shot breakdown.

http://io9.com/5443387/breaking-down-the-new-doctor-who-trailer-shot-by-shot/gallery/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

paperclip2 wrote: »
    Well now really I cant not... so..ASK?
    :confused:

Instead of a catch phrase, in moffat's earlier new who episodes he always threw in a line for the doctor about how awesome bananas are. I kinda miss them, actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Instead of a catch phrase, in moffat's earlier new who episodes he always threw in a line for the doctor about how awesome bananas are. I kinda miss them, actually.

:D
    You just have to admire a person with a mind like that. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Harmsden

Has anyone seen 'Jekyll'? It was a brilliant BBC mini-series Moffat wrote a couple of years ago. The direction was a bit dodgy but the dialogue and plot twists were lots of fun. I've high hopes for Moffat's reign on Doctor Who as Davies was overly fond of gobbledygook and 'borrowed' ideas.

Quite liked the Doctor's penchant for bananas. In 'The Empty Child' he talks about replacing a sonic blaster factory with a banana plantation and in 'Girl in the Fireplace' he talks about inventing the banana dacquiri.

• Advertisement
Advertisement