Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help pls

Options
  • 01-01-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

It looks like I can not log on the adverts.ie. I tried to log ,to put the new password generated by you and change it following the instructions.It doesn't work ! Please help me :confused::confused: I don't know if it is a failure of the website or i am doing something wrong .Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

S&E wrote: »
    It looks like I can not log on the adverts.ie. I tried to log ,to put the new password generated by you and change it following the instructions.It doesn't work ! Please help me :confused::confused: I don't know if it is a failure of the website or i am doing something wrong .Thanks
    Have you tried changing your password to something that is not generated by the website?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editpassword

• Registered Users Posts: 6 S&E

Thanks
    :D I did but did not work.first i found that who has less than 20 posts ( i think) were desactivated so i was asked to log in again and i did . After thati was told that my password is not good and i click on iI forgot my pass... and I got a newone that doest work. i tried to change with my own on the same link you ghas given but no success . i am not a computer genius :D but think it is something wrong so again HELP.

Advertisement