Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

importing mp4 files into 'hp cyberlink suite deluxe'

• 01-01-2010 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭

Am trying to learn my way thru this but I've shot a few simple clips with an ipod and want to import them onto any package that will let me cut and paste them all together and make a short video which I can add music to.

Anyway my new HP pc has a feature called cyberlink dvd video editor and I fell at the first hurdle coz it wont let me import mp4 files in the LE DE or HE version. Havent a clue what that means. Anyone?

Comments

Sony vegas works well for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭JMSE

Downloaded sony vegas this eve but it wouldnt import them either

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Are the MP4 files copy protected? (If you baught them from the likes of itunes store they more than likely are), alternatively you could use a program like SUPER to convert the file into MPEG2 or a more common format

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭JMSE

Just read that nick thanks. I've just got the files imported now, they werent protected files, just some that I had shot with a new ipod. Anyway I used AVS video convertor and tried them in the AVI format but it didnt work, then I tried converting them from mp4 into WMV files and that worked.

Thanks for the ideas, I'll update here if the WMV files arent good enough or if data was lost.

Advertisement