Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did albums go?

Options
  • 01-01-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

This is an image from my profile page, as you can see there are no Friends, Albums or Group Memberships available, even though they are there.
    Why can't I see them?
    Is there a setting/button to show them?
    picture.php?albumid=495&pictureid=4560

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I can see them no problem, so I wonder if the problem is on your side?

Try a different browser and a different Boards.ie theme and let us know if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

Thanks Tom, that fixed them. :)
    I changed the theme back to white and the expander buttons appeared again. It must work like a default/reset thing..
    picture.php?albumid=495&pictureid=4568
    I should have tried that myself... doh!
    Maybe you could move this thread to "stupid questions people ask on the internet", or "what happens when technicians break down".

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

:D

If there is one thing for sure, it's that at least one person has had an identical problem.

So it's far from a stupid question, plus if somebody does a search they might just come across this thread.

So it's all good. :)

Advertisement