Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish travel to the USA

Options
  • 01-01-2010 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

Anyone have advise for me. I want to travel to the US for a 2 week holiday on a polish passport. I know I need a visa but am worried I will get refused.(no convictions or anything just dont want to waste money booking the holiday then not get the visa)

Should I book a holiday before getting the visa or should I wait until I get the visa first ??????
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Not sure, I think you need to get the Visa beforehand, try here... http://www.dublin.polemb.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Get the visa first. My girlfriend who's Polish was telling me about her friend's experiences in travelling to the USA. They got the Visa first, but their friends didn't, and ended up with useless tickets.

• Get the visa first or you could end up with useless tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

Thinking the same but myself but would it not be better to have tickets with return date and place your staying in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

THEFRIDGE wrote: »
    Thinking the same but myself but would it not be better to have tickets with return date and place your staying in ?

No they will not look for proof of where you are staying and if you book and the visa is turned down all will be worthless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement