Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lens wiggle?

• 01-01-2010 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

m new to this I got a new canon 500D I have notice that when the lens is mounted there is a tiny bit of a wiggle between the lens and the body.Its very small probally me just being paranoid, is this normal?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I think it is normal, just the slightest movement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pbuckland05

pixbyjohn wrote: »
    I think it is normal, just the slightest movement.

Yeah thats right only if I twist it not by itself or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pbuckland05

The movement is rotational but also up/ down side/side again very small is this just normal or am I just paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭GavinZac

The movement is rotational but also up/ down side/side again very small is this just normal or am I just paranoid.

There'd have to be at least a little bit of give, or else it'd be quite hard impossible to insert/remove the lens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

that's them dodgy Canon cameras for ya ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,404 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

zero wiggle on my pentax slr... should I be worried?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Wiggle on a 500D?

OMG! I knew a lad that had that once.................................. Lord rest him.

Advertisement