Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Swan bar

Options
  • 01-01-2010 11:59pm

Is this now called Barcode ? What kind of a spot is it, wasn't too bad when it was The Swan, nice mixed crowd there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

RoverJames wrote: »
    Is this now called Barcode ? What kind of a spot is it, wasn't too bad when it was The Swan, nice mixed crowd there.

Haha, I was actually in there last night for the first time!! BAD Idea TBH, but that is because the place smelled like a sewer when the sewer overflowed!!!!:eek:

Nice enough looking place, just a room really, the crowd is very much northsiders, but quite amicable as far as I could see! :)

What sort of age group does it attract MinD, I'm partial to some Northsider totty the odd time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭veronica

RoverJames wrote: »

If you can get passed the door man who head is as big as the door who is always talking about himself and who he tackled with a knife then u should get a free drink for listening to this pain in the a**

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Older type crowd in there last time I was in.

Advertisement