Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boffer Freebie now

• 02-01-2010 1:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.boffer.co.uk/

free bits and pieces now, with free delivery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭smilgy

Davy wrote: »
    http://www.boffer.co.uk/

free bits and pieces now, with free delivery

It's not really free, to get the t-shirt, you have to make an order in the next 30 days, and to get the watch you've to make an order on bigoffers over 30 pound i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Typical Boffer bollocks tbh..!

The company started off promising and have been kind to Boards including competitions and contributions to the SSF.

But to be honest, they're taking the piss lately with ridiculous "freebies", inaccurate product descriptions and over-priced tat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭jaffa20

basquille wrote: »
    Typical Boffer bollocks tbh..!

The company started off promising and have been kind to Boards including competitions and contributions to the SSF.

But to be honest, they're taking the piss lately with ridiculous "freebies", inaccurate product descriptions and over-priced tat.

Yeah, just read the description. Not worth the hassle for a load of tat. I got a headache just reading it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Online equivalent of a car boot sale to be honest!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Won't use them again after the BOC I got a year or 2 ago contained aload of empty boxes, they reckon it was tampered with by the shipping company.

I know its called the Bag of Crap for a reason..but as said above its basically an online car boot sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭marrm

Won't use them again after the BOC I got a year or 2 ago contained aload of empty boxes, they reckon it was tampered with by the shipping company.

I know its called the Bag of Crap for a reason..but as said above its basically an online car boot sale.

Same happened to me - loadsa empty boxes :mad:- so I complained :mad: and they sent me another BOC - no I'll never have to buy any more CD-Rs or DVD -Rs :P:P:P. Nothing else in the BOC was usable.

Advertisement