Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

highlights

• 02-01-2010 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I have naturally dark brown hair and have been getting blond highlights for the last year. Got them done again last week and for some reason she did them differently and I now have what I can best decribe as a thick blond stripe when I tie my hair back. Anything I can do about it? If I was to go back to the hairdresser what could they do about it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

Sounds like you only got a T bar, that would give a stripe down the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 muireann =]

Ye It sounds like a T-bar alright!

Well, If you really dont like it then yes do go back to the hairdresser! I would predict they would put some more highlights in your hair probly give you a half head of highlights which will cost more then a T-bar but it does look nice! I dont think they would dye some of the hair back brown because its just been dyed blonde and it may damage the hair but you could wait and they may do that but i actually think that more highlights would be the way to go :D

Anyway I Think you should ask your hairdresser ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 j_c

Sorry should have said it was a full head of highlights I got done

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

Hi,

Go back and tell them its not what you wanted and your not happy. They'll fix it for you

Advertisement