Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lack of things to Discuss about Kilkenny County!!

Options
  • 02-01-2010 2:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of topics that are Kilkenny Countybrelated to talk about? I've racked my considerably small brain for at least 30 seconds but i can't think of any!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

Talking about something as a topic usually means complaining about it and as Kilkenny county is perfect there is nothing to complain about therefore nothing to talk about.LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

se conman wrote: »
    Talking about something as a topic usually means complaining about it and as Kilkenny county is perfect there is nothing to complain about therefore nothing to talk about.LOL

LOL well.....Rochestown hill just above Mullinavat on way to Temploerum is certainly not perfect.

Salt & grit needed up there a.s.a.p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

LOL well.....Rochestown hill just above Mullinavat on way to Temploerum is certainly not perfect.

Salt & grit needed up there a.s.a.p.

Salt and Grit neededjust about everywhere in this country atm!!!

Which puts us back in the lovely situation of being perfect with no extra complaints!!!:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Everythings just perfect in the county...although they could stop spending all the money in the city

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Cabaal wrote: »
    Everythings just perfect in the county.

Ill tell you what is not good about the county: yesterday on the road between Gowran and Goresbridge I saw 3 bags of coal that had fallen off the back of a lorry right in the middle of the road! So I went to gather them up and pop them in the back of the car but a few cars were coming so I said Ill leave it and get them in the way back. On the way back I stopped again to get them and they were gone!! Imagine sombody picking up coal that I saw first!! HUH! Its this goverment that's in power now thats what it is!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

That's the road towards the border....

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Licksy wrote: »
    That's the road towards the border....

Here Be Drægons

And a map of Carlow...
    dragons.gif

Advertisement