Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radiography & Physiotherapy

Options
  • 02-01-2010 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am interested in anatomy so have decided to study Radiography because it has alot to do with anatomy.
    I am worried that only one course on CAO could be a bad move because if I don't get in then I'll have a whole year to wait to reapply.
    I was thinking of applying for physiotherapy too because that would have anatomy involved. As a career after college I think that I would prefer radiography.

If I got into physio in UCD could I transfer to radiography if it wasn't what I expected and they had students drop out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Dunno about UCD, but in TCD there were lots of people changing courses in the first few weeks of college.

You should try get some work experience to see what each career involves.

Advertisement