Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaway Wok Noodles/Rice

Options
  • 02-01-2010 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Does anybody know of any nice takeaway Fast/but healthy food in the form of Wok Stir fry noodles /rice in the city centre? I miss the asian cuisine that isn't chinese!!!
    Wok fried food is really healthy, Im even considering opening something up myself! Would it be popular i wonder!!?:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AoiFa

o i work around the grand Canal area in Dublin if it helps!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

I don't think it's a takeaway but I had lunch a couple of times in Toss'd in the CHQ building. Really nice noodles with lovely combinations that are cooked to order. I love sushi and noodles and that kind of Asian cuisine too but it's only beginning to become popular in Ireland.

ye, i ate in valencia in a place called wok to walk its was lovely, and fast and cooked in front of you. You pick your own type of nooodles or rice, choose your fillings and a choices of free sauces! so good, i wish there was something like that here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Go for it Aoifa. I thought of doing it myself and think it'd do great here. Ireland's ready and waiting for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

AoiFa wrote: »
    ye, i ate in valencia in a place called wok to walk its was lovely, and fast and cooked in front of you. You pick your own type of nooodles or rice, choose your fillings and a choices of free sauces! so good, i wish there was something like that here!

http://www.woktowalk.com/en/franchise/why_wok_to_walk.php

I was seriously considering this, i ate in one in amsterdam and the turnover of people was phenomonal!!

• Advertisement

I'm definately going to give it some thought...If I could eat rice noodles satay sauce for the rest of my life id be a happy gal!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Had Wok to Walk in amsterdam as well. Great idea for a chain. Food was great and you can see it all being cooked which is cool. The way they work the woks is a cool thing to watch as well after a few beers. haha

I could see that franchise doing really well over here in any of the main cities.

im gonna look into the wok to walk idea in dublin, i hope you'll all eat there if i do!:)

Advertisement