Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another Carlow Beers on the 7th@the med bar from 7.30pm

Options
  • 02-01-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

if anyone's around i set up another event via the facebook group.

The beers will not be a late one as it's thursday night :)

See you there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'll be giving this one a miss as I'm saving for a holiday next month.
    Sorry, hope its a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

ShayK1 wrote: »
    I'll be giving this one a miss as I'm saving for a holiday next month.
    Sorry, hope its a good one.

Leaving me to mind this place on my own. Thanks Shay. I'll be returning the favour in March though :D

Are you stuck to this date Snorlax or are you flexible :o(don't think about commenting).

I'll be happy to sticky this and set up polls as per norm. I might even make it myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

i wont be there either, after tonight im being good for the month of january:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

I set up a facebook site to make it easier for people based in Carlow to make new friends etc (mainly boards people on it at present) http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=248013140812&index=1

There's about 5 yes people for thursday..im hoping to make them more frequent (eg occuring every 2nd/ 3rd week) and if people have other interests eg swimming/ football/ photography we could pool ideas etc who knows a new interest group could be set up.

But yes will try and give more notice etc for future beers/ to include polls :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭DarrenMSP

See you there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Will be in Dublin that night, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 southmarkuk

Think I'm going to bail out of this one :mad: due to the cold I have that none of you want !! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

Med is closed to recover from xmas, its due to open back today but doors still shut.

thanks..can people coming please contact me(pm)..we're going to head to the barracks bar instead (inside)..ill wait 5mins outside the med bar but no longer as it's too cold..thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭jonny oxford

Just walk past the Med and its back in business.

all the ruddy confusion!!!

still going to leave it at the barracks..ill be outside the med bar for about5/7 minutes at 7.30 but then im going to head into the barracks..il stick up a sign

Advertisement