Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney flashing repair

• 02-01-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    Can anyone advise me roughly what I should pay to have the flashing on my chimney repaired. The house is a normal 2 storey semi, the chimney is to the side.

Many Thanks
    Alarmist

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Alarmist wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can anyone advise me roughly what I should pay to have the flashing on my chimney repaired. The house is a normal 2 storey semi, the chimney is to the side.

Many Thanks
    Alarmist

depends on how much work envolved, best get 3 quotes and decide from that which seems reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭ab20

As danjo Says it depends on how much work is in it. If the existing flashing has to be taken away and the cement work needs to be hacked and then there is the possibility that a few tiles could be broken. But i would say if somebody knows what they are doing then a day at the most should cover it.

Advertisement