Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Ticket Issue!

Options
  • 02-01-2010 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hey!

I purchased tickets from ticketmaster to a panto as a Xmas gift, which is on tonight, but due to bad weather, I can't make it! Do you think TM would exchange them for a different date?

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Ask them :)
    Legally they don't have to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

something similar happened and they were v nice and replaced my tickets for the following night but they did stress that it was on the basis that there might be seats available so if its sold out they might not be in any position to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

did u contact them by phone or go to a branch?

What panto are the tickets for Dylan?

You might be able to get rid of them by selling them on adverts/toutless/gumtree or the likes.

Jack and the Beanstalk!
    they cost 31euro each.
    I think I'll try and see if ticketmaster will exchange them for a different date.

• Advertisement

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Jack and the Beanstalk!
    they cost 31euro each.
    I think I'll try and see if ticketmaster will exchange them for a different date.

Try them, but also give the Gaiety a call directly, they might be the better option as it's their show?

Good idea, thanks very much for your help! I'll give them a ring now!

Just rang the Gaiety, there unable to exchange tickets!

they couldnt even offer me any advice!

Also just rang TM. Explained my case, they said they cant exchange tickets within 24 hrs of the show!

Advertisement