Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good (NOT RIP OFF) hairdresser wanted in Waterford

Options
  • 02-01-2010 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I was wondering does anybody know of a decent hairdresser that is not overpriced. Is there any of the places looking for hair models or anything?? Money is really tight and hair is starting to look like Worsel Gummage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

my friend is a senior colourist. she uses me as her model when teaching others how to colour. she's now learning how to cut so i get my hair cut for free anytime she has a new cut to learn.

if you want to send me on your details ill let her know because she's always looking for hair models for colour and cut with varying hair lengths. she also cuts at home in her spare time as well so i can send you on her number if you're interested

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Sorry for bringing up this thread again, but is there anywhere recently that will be taking on hair models in the city? Dire need of a cut and really do not have any to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Elite Hair Design does training days on Weds.Really good prices and I know people who have gone and happy. They're on facebook if you want to look them up..

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭fiesty lady

The Salon in Carn Glas gracedieu, is excellent and the often have special offers on.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lynnyloo

The Salon in Carn Glas gracedieu, is excellent and the often have special offers on.

Depends on who does your hair.. In Carn Glas Betty is great and very professional..

You could try "Envy".. I find them brilliant and really friendly..To be honest, I wouldn't really go anywhere else..:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement