Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all accountants in Wexford!

Options
  • 02-01-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all

My partner is looking for work experience with an accountancy firm during the summer months. He is in his first year of an accounting technician course.

He has a number of years experience as a qualified architectural technician but he was let go last year. He decided to change careers and is now hoping to have a career in accounting. He is loving the course and he is hoping to get experience in the area.

He does not expect to be paid rather it is the experience which would be invaluable to him.

Can anyone provide any help or guidance on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 chicklick

He'll be lucky. I done the same course, been looking for work experience for the past year and nothing. i wish him well tho

Advertisement