Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V Peterborough

Options
  • 02-01-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭

Doesn't look like this is going to be on the net or anything but Im going to go for a 4-1 Keane with a brace modric & Kranjcar to get one each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Doesn't look like this is going to be on the net or anything but Im going to go for a 4-1 Keane with a brace modric & Kranjcar to get one each

Will hopefully be on the radio, hopefully Robbie bags a couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Sorry forgot to put up the team id like to see
    Gomes
    Naughton--Dawson--Bassong--Bale

Kranjcar--Jenas--Huddlestone--Dos Santos

Keane Crouch

I fully expect Corluka, King, Palacios, Modric to be rested
    Edit from the website
    STARTING XI -
    Gomes;
    Hutton, Bassong, Dawson, Bale;
    Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Kranjcar;
    Keane, Defoe.
    Nice to see both croations on the wings

SUBSTITUTES - Alnwick, Corluka, Naughton, Giovani, Rose, Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

Sorry forgot to put up the team id like to see
    Gomes
    Naughton--Dawson--Bassong--Bale

Kranjcar--Jenas--Huddlestone--Dos Santos

Keane Crouch

I fully expect Corluka, King, Palacios, Modric to be rested

Surely modric needs games though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'd like to see Danny Rose or Bostock get a run out if possible.

edit: just seen the official team. Why the fúck is Naughton not getting a run out with Hutton rumoured to be on his way out? Bizarre tbh.

Hopefully if we are home and dry by half time hell give them a run out

• Advertisement

TEAM NEWS - Harry Redknapp makes five changes to the side that beat West Ham on Monday. In come Alan Hutton, Gareth Bale, Sebastien Bassong, Niko Kranjcar and Robbie Keane for Vedran Corluka, Ledley King, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Aaron Lennon and Peter Crouch. Lennon and Assou-Ekotto are both injured, Corluka and Crouch are on the bench. STARTING XI - Gomes; Hutton, Bassong, Dawson, Bale; Modric, Huddlestone, Palacios, Kranjcar; Keane, Defoe. SUBSTITUTES - Alnwick, Corluka, Naughton, Giovani, Rose, Crouch, Pavlyuchenko.

I'd like to see Danny Rose or Bostock get a run out if possible.

edit: just seen the official team. Why the fúck is Naughton not getting a run out with Hutton rumoured to be on his way out? Bizarre tbh.

Putting Hutton in the shop window maybe.

Any links lads, bbc radio London only has it on digital which can only be listened to in the UK :(

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Any links lads, bbc radio London only has it on digital which can only be listened to in the UK :(
    Thats the palace sheffield wednesday game there playing:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I'm going for 3-0. Keane to score in second half hopefully, He needs a goal or two). :)

edit: 1-0 now. Kranjcar.

Would like to see Naughton, Giovanni and Rose on in the second half.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

good win here sounded like a good entertaining game with spurs havin plenty of chances cant wait to see the highlights
    glad pav got on even if he didnt score deserves a game against teams like this and smaller teams in the premier league he had a good season last year then has to sit on the bench for 6 months!
    kranjcar has got to be the best signing in the league this year what a bargain:D
    were back to winning ways now full of confidence in the team hopefully we can continue it when we play the scousers

COYS

What channel are the highlights on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

What channel are the highlights on?

ITV -10.30 PM

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Good to see Robbie getting on the scoresheet even if it was only a penno.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

good result a win for us was always on the cards i think. 5 chages and still a vry strong side out.

another clean sheet and both our strikers scored.

said it before and ill say it again. 2 mill for krancar?? value for money or what!

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Seillejet

Agree about Kranjar and Peterborough have improved since we played them last. Watched Liverpool against Reading and I dont think we have as much to fear as we would have on past trips to Anfield.

I thought Bale did well today with BAE unavailable.

Cup is a nice distraction when you get results like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

bale looked like he did have a good game, a couple of assists. good news for us

We've drawn leeds at the lane intresting game should def be televised due to a lck of other good ties and Leeds performance today

Advertisement