Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A3 Poster frames

Options
  • 02-01-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hello, anyone know where would stock A3 frames for posters? Thought woodies etc would have them as they usually have a good selection, but they have none. Tried another few places and no joy! Any ideas of where to look? Just want a cheap frame for a poster, nothing fancy!! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭gunnerfitzy

I was actually going to look for these myself... so I too would like to know if anyone knows where to pick up some :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I think I saw them last week in atlantic homecare in blackpool. They were just buy the framed pictures on the left of the shop. Hope you get them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

I bought 4 "silver" coated A3 frames in Heatons Blackpool on Christmas Eve. €4.50 each. Some newsagents are selling off picture frames atm, Porters in Wilton had A3 wooden frames for 8.50 last week. Surprised Woodies had none, they usually have a great (if pricey) selection of A2 and A3 frames and mounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Uhh there is a pound shop in town Jessica's it is called..It is on Oliver Plunkett street next to the chocolate shop Butlers is it...They probably have them they do everything there I always pick up frames for work and bits and bobs in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dan_1985

These guys - ixpo.ie - do A3 frames for about €7.

• Advertisement
Advertisement