Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fifa10

Options
  • 02-01-2010 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

am i right or wrong have they another game out this jan? god there getting very boring every year same thing scoring goals lol i like playing b a pro but id like if they hade euro cups in that mode instead of interbationals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

FIFA2010 was released in October (or November, don't recall) 2009 and will continue usage until the end of 2010. There'll probably be a UEFA game as well as a dedicated World Cup game based on the same engine.

...also, moved to PES/FIFA forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

DLC will be released in February. Ultimate Team. Its similar to the add-on they had for FIFA 09, hopefully without all the bugs and slowness this time. Every time I won a trophy my 360 would freeze during the celebration, and then when I restarted it had no record of me entering the tournament, and sometimes the trade pile took 20+ sec to load the details for each card.

Its highly additive, hopefully they'll have fixed all the problems from last year. World Cup game should be released later this year too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Bring on Ultimate Team....very very addictive and great craic putting together a team and playing using them and trying to buy player cards at the last second as cheap as possible!!

Advertisement