Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snow

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Very dodgy out there this morning, went to overtake a car on the M50 this morning hit some black ice and went around him sideways :eek::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭rameire

i second that.
    didnt notice the ice until i went up the slip at junction 14 leopardstown.
    luckily there were cars on the roundabout when i reached it as i usuall just go out into a slot and fly around the thing.
    but got to the top of the que, thought i had a puncture as the back of the bike was moving alot.
    then a car slidded in front of me, so out come the legs and crawling at 5mph down the hill towards leopardstown. its mental out there.
    luckily didnt see any crashes.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Ouch! Where did it happen?
    cardiffsbridge road in Finglas. Was taking it handy in around the estates but cardiffsbridge is usually alright. It was lethal this morning though. Slid while taking a left off it and ended up going sideways around onto welmount road. It was very meh tbh. I thought my first decent slide would scare the life out of me but it's amazing how much you concentrate to try and control the crash.

Ended up everything was ok, managed to keep the bike mostly off the floor by holding it up as I slid along the ground. Probably should have just let it go as soon as I hit the deck but it would have been a write off if I left it to bounce along the ground for that distance. I was just glad no traffic was coming down the opposite direction. It would have been a whole different story then.

Advertisement