Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Month old daughter not pooing

Options
  • 02-01-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Our 4 month old daughter had been making about 2-3 poos a day since birth. All of a sudden she's only made one in about a week. What's the story. She had been sick recently but is over the cold now and her mother had a touch of mastitis but that seems to have cleared up. Should we be worried?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you ring your 'baby nurse'/GP about it and get medical advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Spotty

Try some cooled boiled water and sugar. Usually helps! Not much the doc can do to be honest . You could also contact your pharmacist, although i doubt there is much they can give you over the counter seeing as your daughter is only 4 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭pureirish

If it were me I'd ring Crumlin to be sure. Probably nothing though. 014096100

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement