Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the easiest/best way to flash a 360 dvd drive?

Options
  • 02-01-2010 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a "Ts-H943 drive with MS-28", it was last flashed with an I-xtreme firmware about 1.5/2yrs ago. So I am thinking it time that it needs another one. Cant find any of the original flashing kit I had so am looking at buying another one. Does anyone rate this one or is there better/cheaper "Xecuter Blaster CK3"

Thanks

Comments

Dont bother, You just need a Sata mobo/card and a sata cable. Use the console to power the drive. No point in paying for something you do the odd time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Cheers Cisk, had a pci sata card at one stage as the chipset in the computer was not via. Doing it your way can I still use a 32 bit interface with the likes of Jungle flash or will I still need to go into dos mode. Also is there still the need to get the drive into modeB now a days to flash it or has that been done away with

Cheers

Yeh sure, follow this tut and you can do it all wit JungleFlasher in windows.

http://jungleflasher.net/files/JungleFlasher.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Mucho;)

Advertisement