Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings International London

Options
  • 02-01-2010 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Has anyone any experience with Kings International & Private Patients in London, they are a private section of the Kings College Hospital, London.

I'm getting messed around terribly by the Beaumont / HSE. I've been off work for the last three months because of my illness, and am anxious to get back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭kangaroo

Not as such. But KCL have a "chronic fatigue" unit in the public section and they fancy themselves that they can treat ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I, with good reason, believe they talk a load of rubbish on the topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Puppies

Thanks for that, not terribly relevant to me, I'm a neurosurgical patient, and am waiting on an operation.

Shock horror, I called Kings International today to make an appointment for a consultation and i don't have to wait the usual (in Ireland) 4-6 weeks or for public patients at least 6 months, I have an appointment for Wednesday yes the day after tomorrow!!

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭kangaroo

Puppies wrote: »
    Thanks for that, not terribly relevant to me, I'm a neurosurgical patient, and am waiting on an operation.
    Ok.
    Puppies wrote: »
    Shock horror, I called Kings International today to make an appointment for a consultation and i don't have to wait the usual (in Ireland) 4-6 weeks or for public patients at least 6 months, I have an appointment for Wednesday yes the day after tomorrow!!
    Best of luck with it.

Advertisement