If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax Foxsat HDR

Options
  • 02-01-2010 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey guys,

do you have many Humax Foxsat HDR's in stock?
    is there anything better? (freesat HD PVR)

what would the damage be, including delivery to Kildare?

thanks,
    Stephen

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi stephenc_ie

We currently have stock of the Humax PVr priced at £239.95

Delivery owuld cost £11.99 anywhere in Ireland.

The Humax is the only FreeSat PVR that we stock and is selling at an alarming rate.

Any further questions please ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

How do we order them? Phone, Web?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 johnfitzpatrick

Hi Kenny,

I was looking to get a price for buying 2 boxes together :-

The Humax Foxsat HD and also
    The Humax Foxsat HDR PVR 320GB

Also I'll need a quote for delivery to Waterford (or can they be picked up from the Phillips store in Dublin?) Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Guys.

Orders can be placed online or by calling me on 04890330044.

At the moment we have very limited stock of the Humax PVR arriving through each tiem due to the popularity of this unit.

Humax PVR is priced at £249.95
    Humax Standard is priced at £119.95

Postage would cost £11.99 for one or both boxes.

I will have a few more of the PVR's arriving tomorrow but only two of them free to sell, more will arrive again next Tuesday. I also have the Standard Humax Box in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sentenel

Hi
    Just ordered one from kenny can't wait to set it up. Get it into the van kenny ;-)
    cheers
    joe

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

sentenel wrote: »
    Hi
    Just ordered one from kenny can't wait to set it up. Get it into the van kenny ;-)
    cheers
    joe

Joe,

I actually bought one myself a few weeks ago - what a great product!

Hope you enjoy it!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭sentenel

Hi John
    Bought this for her in doors for our bedroom so hoping she likes it on the small hd telly there and gives the go ahead for another box in the tv room and a big hd tv to suit :D. The things we do to to get what we want :rolleyes:. So all wired up and waiting for the boys to get the humax down to me ;)
    cheers
    joe

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭macronot

Hi,
    I just both one of he HDR box from you. Just want to check the price difference between the one on the com and ie site. £10 difference.

http://www.richersounds.ie/asp/product.asp?ObjectID=938&Mode=0&CategoryID=6&SUB=101&ProductID=840

http://www.richersounds.com/product/freeview-freesat-pvr/humax/foxsat-hdr/huma-foxsat-hdr-box

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry, this one seems to have changed and we didn't spot it.

Give us a bell and ask for me and I'll refund you the £10 or we can discount anything else by the £10 if you need an HDMI cable etc.

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.