Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thank you to the people who helped me thursday night

Options
  • 02-01-2010 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

im not to sure where to post this but i just wanted to thank the people who helped me new years night after i was attacked near andrews lane theatre.i later found out it was 3 lads just out looken for a fight,i cant remember much from the incident cos i was knocked out from a blow to the head but i know there was a chap sat with me ive never met before and he stayed until the ambulance came.

im still trying to figure out what happend.last thing i remember is leaving some friends in a pub to make my way home.next thing i know im waking up on the ground with people standing above me.

if these people were'nt there including this random guy who helped i may have been alot worse off than i am now.its good to know theres still some good people out there who would help a stranger.

thanks again and if anyone who was there reads this please drop me a msg.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Wasn't there, but thank God you're ok.

I hope the people who helped you get to read this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭julien05

ah nice lad id have helped you out too no bother although this chap gets beaten up in longford for being helpful. always thought that place rough. next time if your going to help people make sure you are packing something! flipstards

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭sneem-man

A sign of the times...
    The Dregs of Society:mad:
    Hope you're on the mend.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

A sign of the the times, Andys Lane is usually geinune people thank God. I've recently seen the amount of scummers wanting fights in town but sure depending on your way go fo it or just irgnore it. Still though I love to see people in Dublin helping out, as the city has gone very non-caring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

julien05 wrote: »
    next time if your going to help people make sure you are packing something! flipstards

Have a read of the forum's charter please.

No warnings etc, just a suggestion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement