Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: Day for C&H Meet Up

Options
  • 02-01-2010 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭

Let's see what the results are then.

What day suits you for a meet up 130 votes

Jan: 15th (Friday)
    0%
    Jan: 16th (Saturday)
    9%
    cocoaDayshaFadcedominationInsect OverlordphlegmsPigwidgeonSRFC90cHaTbOxSarcasticFairyD4RK ONIONCraguls 12 votes
    Jan: 17th (Sunday)
    16%
    PisteAoibheanncocoaDayshaFadcedominationInsect Overlordbanjopaulphlegmshitlersson666PigwidgeonStev_okev_s88SRFC90cHaTbOxeVeNtInESarcasticFairyCragulsalmostneverA Neurotic 22 votes
    Jan: 22th (Friday)
    10%
    AoibheanncocoaDayshaFadcedominationInsect OverlordphlegmsPigwidgeonSRFC90eVeNtInESarcasticFairyD4RK ONIONCragulsBlack Magic 14 votes
    Jan: 23th (Saturday)
    5%
    syncosisedPigwidgeonkev_s88SRFC90cHaTbOxCragulsPygmalion 7 votes
    Jan: 24th (Sunday)
    11%
    syncosisedAoibheanncocoabanjopaulphlegmsStev_oSRFC90cHaTbOxeVeNtInEbythewoodsZaffyCragulsalmostneverPygmalionJackobyte 15 votes
    Jan: 15th (Friday) Does not suit me
    9%
    AoibheanncocoaphlegmsPigwidgeonStev_oSRFC90SarcasticFairyZaffyCragulsPygmalionJackobyteBlack Magic 12 votes
    Jan: 16th (Saturday) Does not suit me
    4%
    syncosisedhitlersson666SRFC90ZaffyJackobytePipz 6 votes
    Jan: 17th (Sunday) Does not suit me
    8%
    syncosisedSRFC90thebigcheese22bythewoodsD4RK ONIONTheCardHolderZaffyPygmalionJackobyteknockane_ali09Black Magic 11 votes
    Jan: 22th (Friday) Does not suit me
    9%
    syncosisedbanjopaulhitlersson666Stev_oSRFC90bythewoodsZaffyalmostneverPygmalionknockane_ali09GrindylowBlack Magic 12 votes
    Jan: 23th (Saturday) Does not suit me
    9%
    Dayshacedominationbanjopaulhitlersson666SRFC90SarcasticFairysmythwicksD4RK ONIONZaffyalmostneverPipzBlack Magic 12 votes
    Jan: 24th (Sunday) Does not suit me
    5%
    DayshacedominationInsect OverlordSRFC90SarcasticFairyD4RK ONIONBlack Magic 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Stev_o wrote: »
    Let's see what the results are then.

It'd be nice if there was a poll. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Fad wrote: »
    It'd be nice if there was a poll. :pac:

Poll comes after the post for some daft reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Poll comes after the post for some daft reason.

It's done now, that's all that matters.

Can I pick the January 17th that DOES suit you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

There's no day that particularly *doesn't* suit me, but I'd prefer if they weren't on Fridays as I'm trying to get back to training.. So I'm voting for the days that suit as opposed to voting for anything that doesn't. :)

Edit: Can the results be unhidden? :P Oh, and there appears to be two Jan 15ths (I assume one is supposed to be the "does not suit" option?)

• Advertisement

eVeNtInE wrote: »

Meh a mod will uncheck that later i swear i didn't check that box, oh well. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Results unhidden now (I think)

Results unhidden now (I think)

They are indeed! \o/ Can you change the second Jan 15th to the "doesn't suit" option? Otherwise it's confusing.. :/

The poll numbers are off when you click to view who voted also.. Weird. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Done, and done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

23rd is winning \o/, YAY.

Well, draw with 16th, but 16th has a vote for not suiting someone (me).
    Also I imagine bythewoods will vote against 16th too since she bitched about it yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Having "doesn't suit" options makes the poll abit too confusing than it should be, don't ya think? Or maybe I'm just slower than the rest of ye. Remember, it's multiple choice so you can tick all the boxes you want.

jumpguy wrote: »
    Having "doesn't suit" options makes the poll abit too confusing than it should be, don't ya think? Or maybe I'm just slower than the rest of ye. Remember, it's multiple choice so you can tick all the boxes you want.

I don't think so, just taking (votes for - votes against) would seem to be the most sensible way.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

The 22th? Shouldn't that be the 22nd? And also 23rd? I figured everyone had some complaint about the poll so I had to add one! :D

The people asked for the option to vote for days that didn't suit them.
    syncosised wrote: »
    The 22th? Shouldn't that be the 22nd? And also 23rd? I figured everyone had some complaint about the poll so I had to add one! :D

Oh f*ck off i was being distracted by people talking in my house :p Twas a C&P job anyway and plus Fad was demanding the poll to be up ;)

The people asked for the option to vote for days that didn't suit them.
    I apoligise, you were merely doing what the people asked... :( Your poll is a grand poll, now that we've hammered out the errors and made an errata.

The poll is awful, there are tons of small errors that most people didn't notice and which don't affect the outcome. I hate it. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

Pygmalion wrote: »
    The poll is awful, there are tons of small errors that most people didn't notice and which don't affect the outcome. I hate it. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

But Pau.....malion i did my best :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

If it's Friday or Saturday , I can give 3 or so people from the whest a place to kip

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jan: 24th (Sunday) Does not suit me
    I've been offered beds by a few people, so Fridays and Saturday nights suit me, through to Sundays if needs be.

• Advertisement

Soo.. is this happening? Phlegms is right, I really am itching to organise something.. >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Jan: 17th (Sunday)
    Wow, I'd forgotten all about this already...

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Wow, I'd forgotten all about this already...

It's because you got distracted by the idea of an awesome pokemon battle.. :P You'd better still be going, I don't know what I'd do without my favourite elf-face..

Aye, maybe give it a day or two and close it?.. 16th is looking likely it appears. Also it seems that the numbers who voted are still off (e.g. there's more than 12 votes for the 16th when you click to see who voted where etc).. :S

Aoibheann wrote: »
    Aye, maybe give it a day or two and close it?.. 16th is looking likely it appears. Also it seems that the numbers who voted are still off (e.g. there's more than 12 votes for the 16th when you click to see who voted where etc).. :S
    It's a multiple choice poll, so adding up the number of votes will not give you the amount of people who voted, as some people will have picked more than one choice.

It's a multiple choice poll, so adding up the number of votes will not give you the amount of people who voted, as some people will have picked more than one choice.

I know that! But it should still say how many voted for a particular option surely and 12 does not equal 16 or whatever the actual number that voted for that day was.. My issue is that it has a serious lack of counting skills... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Is this going to be like the last meet up, and we just get as far as the poll and then the dates pass.
    Any of the days apart from the 23rd and I can go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

kateos2 wrote: »
    Is this going to be like the last meet up, and we just get as far as the poll and then the dates pass.
    Any of the days apart from the 23rd and I can go.

We need a C+H beers for those of age at the very least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Meet up for everyone first and anyone who wants/can go out after ?

Advertisement