Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poll: Day for C&H Meet Up

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Jan: 15th (Friday) Does not suit me
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    yes , don't leave it too late or it doesn't happen

Agreed! Probably as well to have a good idea now while people still remember this is happening! :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jan: 24th (Sunday) Does not suit me
    Do we need a new/dedicated thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Do we need a new/dedicated thread?
    Yeah,I'd say it does.Get to it your mod-liness.What to put in the poll though?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Jan: 24th (Sunday) Does not suit me
    Yeah,I'd say it does.Get to it your mod-liness.What to put in the poll though?

The most important details are where and when. We had a poll for the activity before and nothing ever really came of it. Maybe we should just have a thread to discuss it for a while first, and then I can do some magic to add a poll later?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Jan: 24th (Sunday)
    Jan: 16th (Saturday)

If you look there are 22 names for this date , something is up with the poll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

The most important details are where and when. We had a poll for the activity before and nothing ever really came of it. Maybe we should just have a thread to discuss it for a while first, and then I can do some magic to add a poll later?
    Thread started. Feel free to defile it with your modly polls when we've options and opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Jan: 22th (Friday) Does not suit me
    cHaTbOx wrote: »
    Jan: 16th (Saturday)

If you look there are 22 names for this date , something is up with the poll

I didn't vote for the 16th because I didn't think I could make it at first.

Advertisement