Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Increasing the number of performances....

Options
  • 02-01-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

My wife and I (early 30s) are TTC, and I'm usually happy as a 2 per week guy, but since we're trying to conceive we're supposed to do it every other night, and then 3 times across 3 days when she is most fertile. I'm really struggling to do this!

There's no problem rising to the occasion, but after a while and after many positions, I just can't finish; and she ends up getting frustrated. We already have young children, so the time we can give to this is very limited.

Any advice? You hear stories about people doing several times a night, but I'd have never been able to do that....not sure if I'm in a minority or majoity with that one.

Regards,
    Y.A.

Advertisement