Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior soccer club

Options
  • 02-01-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hello, wondering if anyone may be able to help me find a junior soccer club (or scouts) around terryland. My 10 yr old nephew wants to join a club but I'm having trouble finding something close to the hse.. any help appreciated..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

For junior soccer take a look at the the Galway and District League homepage. It has a list of all the clubs along with a map showing where they're located. There are plenty around the city area so there should be one within a reasonable distance that caters for his age group.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

For scouts try www.scouts.ie and go into western province. It gives a list of all scout groups in galway. There is one in renmore and a few in city centre.

Advertisement