Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Super Mario Wii?

Options
  • 02-01-2010 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

A bought New Super Mario for wii this christmas and whenever I put the disc in it says: "Please insert a disc" or "Disc unreadable". Then I put disc in my friends wii console and it works fine! I asked a worker in GameStop and they said that the wii needed to be updated but I have already updated back in summer '09 but he said that the wii needs to be updated every time you but a new game but it won't update itself! I told him about this but he said that the disc must be faulty, but it's not! I don't have wireless internet, and the guy said that if the wii won't update itself automatically that I would have to connect to the internet to do this, but I cannot because I do not have wireless internet! Does anyone else have this problem or even a solution? All help will be greatly apreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭BO-JANGLES

Check that the settings on your friends wii console are the same as yours and try again. Sometimes when you are not familiar with modern tech games like these it can seem a little daunting. If that fails pm me or I will have a look at it for you the next time I am in your neck of the woods....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

there was an update in October or November and you may need to update it manually, go to the Wii settings and follow the instructions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

NSMB has the update on the disc which automatically kicks in as soon as you put the disc into a wii that hasn't been updated otherwise , so it probably is a duff disc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SuperKing

thanks BO-JANGLES game started to work couple of days after,console probably cold from lack of use.:)

Advertisement