Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alto Motors & Byrne Car Sales

Options
  • 02-01-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm down in Waterford but have seen two cars of interest to me in Kildare on Carzone.ie , I was hoping some fellow boardies could let me know any feedback or info on either of the dealers:

Alto Motors, Cellbridge and Byrne Car Sales, Timolin, Moone.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Woody.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

Woodgate wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm down in Waterford but have seen two cars of interest to me in Kildare on Carzone.ie , I was hoping some fellow boardies could let me know any feedback or info on either of the dealers:

Alto Motors, Cellbridge and Byrne Car Sales, Timolin, Moone.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Woody.
    Well we have changed our cars several times in past 10 years and each time we dealt with Paul Byrne in Byrne car sales. We found him very reliable and decent. He always has high spec cars at good prices in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

Well we have changed our cars several times in past 10 years and each time we dealt with Paul Byrne in Byrne car sales. We found him very reliable and decent. He always has high spec cars at good prices in my experience.
    Cheers Lurker, car looks really good, so I'll give him a call. Weather needs to improve to travel up though. Thanks.

Advertisement