Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderated posts showing as unmoderated

Options
  • 02-01-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭

There have been a few cases today in PI where I've approved a pre-moderated post, but when I go back to the forum menu the little icon that appears when there are posts to be approved in a thread is still displayed. Only unapproving and re-approving posts (not always the last one I've just approved) seems to clear it.

Just FYI, I've noticed the post count bug already reported happening a couple of times as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Same happening in Animal Welfare re: premoderated posts. I've approved/deleted them but I still get the symbol up saying there's some there to check.

Also if a new post goes up and someone responds, the first person to respond gets their name after the Thread (NEW) on the home/subbed pages.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is happening to me also for PI/RI. I was initially wondering if it was related my recent 'advancement' to CMod as the two seemed to coincide.

Incidentally, I also had trouble today when posting replies to threads in CI. I was receiving messages saying 'Invalid thread specified'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Had that myself see my thread below this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

This should be fixed now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement