Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piano teaching

• 02-01-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

i would like to start teaching piano, could anyone give any tips how to get in to it? is there any teaching courses? i am doing 8 grade now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 maveyb

lovepiano wrote: »
    i would like to start teaching piano, could anyone give any tips how to get in to it? is there any teaching courses? i am doing 8 grade now.
    You should complete your Grade 8 and go on to do a Diploma with whatever crowd you're doing Grade 8 with (RILM or ABRSM?). Officially after your Dip, you are qualified to teach. However, you can just teach based on experience! Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lovepiano

maveyb wrote: »
    You should complete your Grade 8 and go on to do a Diploma with whatever crowd you're doing Grade 8 with (RILM or ABRSM?). Officially after your Dip, you are qualified to teach. However, you can just teach based on experience! Best of luck!

yes, i was thinking same. thank you.

are you a piano teacher? is it easy enough to find students? do you teach private?

Advertisement