Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh come on ref, he totally dived!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Hmm how can a poster get best dressed:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

theowen wrote: »
    Hmm how can a poster get best dressed:eek:

By wearing the most stylish clothes

Pygmalion wrote: »
    By wearing the most stylish clothes
    I knew that was going to sound silly:p I'm guessing aload of yous know each other off boards as well then:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I'm giving this thread 15 more minutes.

Any other complaints?
    :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I totally should have won Best Dressed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

If people knew what I looked like, they'd never be able to see again. So the legend says anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

theowen wrote: »
    I knew that was going to sound silly:p I'm guessing aload of yous know each other off boards as well then:rolleyes:

I've only ever met Stev_o I think, but some of them do know each other, and there's a thread full of pictures of us.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

"Know Your *Insert Description Thingy* Thread" FTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

15 minutes so they said. Feckin' civil service.

"Know Your *Insert Description Thingy* Thread" FTW.
    It all makes so much sense now :p

• Advertisement

Davidius wrote: »
    15 minutes so they said. Feckin' civil service.

Banned for back-seat modding :pac:

Thread closed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Tut tut. It's disgraceful. So called "best mod" and he can't even lock a thread on time.

*shakes head*

Tut tut. It's disgraceful. So called "best mod" and he can't even lock a thread on time.

*shakes head*

o/

It's fun that we can still post in here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

True.

And logically, if the rest can't post here......that means they can't see us post!

SO INSECT OVERLORD, DO YOU HATE FAD AS MUCH AS I DO? BECAUSE I REALLY HATE THAT GUY....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

We really don't. Responsible moderation is so uncool. :(
    We should resolve to change this in 2010. As soon as Piste returns, we must brainstorm some evil plans in the sekrit forum that no-one knows about....

PISTE HAS RETURNED!!! LIKE A MUTHAFUCKING PHOENIX!

Quick, to teh sekrit forumz! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement