Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple Seats...

Options
  • 03-01-2010 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭

I can't believe I am asking this + dunno if this is the right place, but anyway.

Anyone know any Cinemas in Dublin or Southside suburbs with "couple seats" which are apparently seats in which the armrests lift or just don't exist...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

errlloyd wrote: »
    I can't believe I am asking this + dunno if this is the right place, but anyway.

Anyone know any Cinemas in Dublin or Southside suburbs with "couple seats" which are apparently seats in which the armrests lift or just don't exist...
    These are in lots of big cinemas, I know they're in Limerick big cinemas anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

jumpguy wrote: »
    These are in lots of big cinemas, I know they're in Limerick big cinemas anyway.

That they are... up the back wha?!! :o

Dude... get a car!!:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Moved to East Forum from Clearasil & Hormones Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Right... I had unlimited for Cineworld Dublin for a year and never noticed the existence of couple seats there...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Dublin City. HB

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

These used to exist in the old cinema where the Laughter Lounge now is on the quays.

Don't know anywhere that has them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Either the savoy or cineworld has em..can't remember which

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Is there a more 'romantic' purpose to your wanting of a couple seat other than to be connecte as one when watching a movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ballroom blitz

There are definitely a few screens in the savoy with double seats at the back. I've never seen any in Cineworld.
    Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

Is it only me whos thinking Fatso wants to see avatar :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Goldman82

TheBlock wrote: »

Everybody wants to see Avatar :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

TheBlock wrote: »

Hilarious I'm sure, but we don't take kindly to this kind of Personal Slagging here, thanks.

Advertisement