Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prospectus 2010

Options
  • 03-01-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a 2010 Prospectus (Undergrad) available online? I assume I can get one in the college but an online copy would be soooo handy right now.

Thanks in advance ;)

I'm looking to return to college this year as I'm having no luck finding a job (Qualified Electrical Building Services Engineer with 2 years exp)
    Now I just need to decide on what would be a good career choice...second time around :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

myucd.ucd.ie is a really great site but it appears that it is down for some reason at the moment. If you want to look into what course are available, you can always look at the CAO site otherwise, just visit myucd.ucd.ie in a few days when I am sure it will be back up online...

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Robabob

Thanks, will try that!
    I'll have a quick look at the CAO site now, might give me a rough idea of whats available.

Thanks again;)

Advertisement