Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will this look stupid?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 1:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, i already have this on my leg:
    3228466426a11147032921l.jpg

Ive been toying with the idea for the last few months of getting the decepticon symbol on the other side of my calf:
    draft_lens2341520module13099937photo_1229639048Decepticons-Logo.jpg

And to finish it off, do a robotic sleeve around both of them from knee to ankle, but i cant find any decent pictures of robotic leg sleeves. Is that just too much all in one tattoo or do you think it would work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It would be a trouser, not a sleeve.
    I say definitely for the decepticon symbol and let the ball roll from then on.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I'm with Cian on this one, you'd probably be looking for someone that's good at biomech, and get them to do it as just pure mechanical, pistons and gears and ... other mechanical stuff lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

I've seen a few people with the auto/dec signs on each wrist and I think they look smashing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Why would it look stupid!? I think it's a cool idea.

It's a good theme and the mechanical background would make the symbols look even better than having them just there on their own. Go for it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Booked in for Friday, can't wait now. Im not going to get the decepticon symbol, just going for the bio-mech from knee down to my ankle. Seen a rough sketch today, its gonna be amazing :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice one :D Don't forget to pop back with pics of the finished piece! :D
    Same guy doing this one for you?

Yep, Paul in Bullmans studio in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Delorian

Can you get the Decepticon symbol on the same place on the other leg? I'm toying with the idea of getting both legs done, one leg goodies, one leg baddies. Think it would be cool if done right.

First session done yesterday. Pleased with it so far

2nd session done today, would have got more done but i hit the pain barrier hard so had to stop. Ill try and get pics up later of whats been done so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

If you're wondering if that would be a stupid idea, wait on till you catch this.
    I'm thinkin about getting this, pretty set on it. But further on up my arm.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/deadmau5/3837486250/

I'm aware you changed your idea and so on. Can't wait to see it. I think you should get the other thing as well(sorry I don't know the names). i think that would be amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭window_licker

I already have this tattoo on my back ... but today im goin in, and im gonna get the stars goin all the way down my back and comin of to the side with some sorta design at the end :) think itl look good?

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭robgti

Ix deadmau5,

i think its class and very very unusual not somethin id be into or have the BALLS for but hey we all got our own taste ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Cheers man. I'm pretty set on getting it during Easter now.

I'm gonna try to get a picture of it, but I know someone who has a Ghost with a boner on his calf. Its the best thing I've ever seen. Its amazing. Pretty damn stupid though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭robgti

haha lovly ive got a friend who has "**** your oul one" on his ankle crazy people out there :)

Finally put pics in the "show me yours" thread

Advertisement