Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Broken zip

• 03-01-2010 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

My friend recently lent me a pure silk ball gown. I managed to break the bloody zip on it. Anyone know of a really good reputable dressmaker/alterations place in Dublin or Galway?

I'd just prefer to go with someone tried and tested as I can't risk someone making a complete balls of it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Galway I can vouch for - there are two both tried and tested!!!

- She put straps into a tricky dress for me - no idea of the name but its the dressmaking shop down from Debenehams across from Mc Swiggans!!!

- She put a zip into an Oasis dress I bought with a broken zip - again no idea of the name sorry I am very bad - but she is right beside / opposite Sally Longs, where the ESB shop used to be!!!

Both fantastic :)

Advertisement