Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer tips

• 03-01-2010 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Computer tips

Buy a computer best suited to your needs,
    55fcd743.jpg
    627a672d.jpg
    271dcb8c.jpg

Install your software carefully
    97544734.jpg

Read about CD's and there uses.
    2b03edcc.jpg

Some keys are more important than others on your computer
    c98d0795.jpg
    dee17f84.jpg

Know your computer,, study the mouse and how to keep it cool, All very important
    266648a3.jpg
    cf2964e0.jpg

Its also important to keep your computer virius free, so clean it daily.
    d29fa8f8.jpg
    20352162.jpg
    b87c5935.png
    001306ae.jpg
    [IMG][/img]Consider a portable computer , as a desktop might not suite your needs
    f1f52323.jpg

Most important of all, dont be a slave to your computer,
    ea5b97a1.jpg
    I hope these ideas help.
    Good luck in the future,,

mickmcgee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

mickmcgee wrote: »
    cf2964e0.jpg
    Funny enough I ran a rig like that for years. It was pretty over-clocked. If I left the fan off the motherboard would cu after about 25mins from cold and about 5 from warm.

It wasn't a massive fan like that, mind, but a desk fan pointed directly at the motherboard all the same. All I probably needed to do was re-seat the heat-sink but laziness works in mysterious ways.

Advertisement