Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Manager Mode issue

Options
  • 03-01-2010 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I'm using Leeds United on Manager Mode at the moment, and im on my second year, promoted to the Championship. And since then, everytime i finish a match, the game completely freezes up between the highlights finishing, and the Man of the Match window. I have to restart my Xbox before it does the same thing again at the exact same bit. It's fair annoying like.

I've tried Googling the issue but everyone just says the same thing "install the game to ur HDD", rubbish, I've always had FIFA on my HDD since FIFA 09 because its probably the game i play the most on this (just a nice way to keep the disc in good condition).

Anyone know if there is a fix or workaround for this? 'Cause It's just killed my mood to play Manager Mode now haven't played it once today because of it.
    :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

The disc could Be stracthed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

marky boii wrote: »
    The disc could Be stracthed.
    Trust me the disk is not scratched. Like i said, i installed the game when i first got it brand new. The disk is still in spick n span order. Its a known fifa issue and ive no idea how to fix it.

Advertisement