Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auditions for the Play-pen

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

I think a new list is much fairer coz if people really wanted to do it so much they would have done it the first time and Noel is after putting in loads of (procrastinating)effort into getting it going again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

kateos2 wrote: »
    On second thoughts, Noel I know it's your leaving cert this week, so if people could PM me about this for the time being, and I'll organise until you're finished? I'm sure this is the last thing you need right now, and you can take over if you want when you're finished?

Yeah that's fine by me, thanks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Add me to the new list there shur. I'll be fine for any time that's not near July or August.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭marko93

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I think I did it right but I don't know.. sorry.. :(

Edit: Nevermind I didn't see Knifey's post.. tbf I don't care anymore so like whatever suits all
    I like that list!
    Go with it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Ok, I'm PMing those on the old list as per Knifey's post, asking them to let me know by next Monday. If they respond they will be given priority.

Anyone who wasn't on the list or doesn't want to go quickly just reply on thread and I'll add you to the end of the new list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I think I did it right but I don't know.. sorry.. :(

Edit: Nevermind I didn't see Knifey's post.. tbf I don't care anymore so like whatever suits all

Aw Noel, I think you did the right thing in the first place, no one on the old list was complaining that it wasn't on so somebody needed to take initiative! So well done for all the effort :)

Fail on my part, half the people I PM'd were some of the first to sign up on the new list so there's not much point in changing it loads. Bah my head is melted at this stage, it's far too late. I'm gonna keep the order of Noel's list, any then if I get any overly angry PM's from people that their place has been skipped they can be bumped a bit.. or something along those lines... I don't even know anymore.

The list currently stands as follows:
    1. Midnight_EG 3 June - 8 June
    2. Davidius 9 June - 14 June
    3. atavan-halen 15 June - 20 June
    4. Noel2k9 21 June - 26 June
    5. Slow Show 27 June - 2 July
    8. jefreywithonef 3 July - 8 July
    9. brummytom 9 July - 14 July
    10. unknown13 15 July - 20 July
    11. Your Text Here 21 July - 26 July
    12. ihavequestions 27 July - 1 August
    13. SarahBeep! 2 August - 7 August
    14. marko93 8 August - 13 August
    15. M&S* 14 August - 19 August
    16. Queen Of Leon 20 August - 25 August
    17. Jako8 26 August - 31 August
    18. Cheesefiend 1 September - 6 September
    19. Robby91 7 September - 12 September
    20. Screaminmidget 13 September - 18 September
    21. jumpguy 19 September - 24 September
    22. conorstuff 25 September - 30 September
    23. Ally7 1 October - 5 October
    24. ohthebaby 6 October - 11 October
    25. bluejaymraz 12 October - 17 October
    26. Colm! 18 October - 23 October

If there's any major issues with any of that PM me or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I think we should create a new thread for the new playpen

I was just considering that myself tbh. Apologies for making a complete mess of this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

S'allll good guys. I think if its ran fairly well this time, we'll move much faster through the list, and everyone who wants to will get a turn :)

New thread is here. Going to lock this one, so off ye head to there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement