Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any bands looking for gigs?

Options
  • 03-01-2010 3:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey all,

I'm part of a band called Lost to the Continent. Here's our Myspace address....www.myspace.com/losttothecontinent.

We want to get to know other bands out there of a similar age and type and get a few gigs going. Organising gigs isn't always cheap as you know so a few of us together would make it cheaper and more fun!

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for reading :)

Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

If you're looking to meet up with bands of a similar age and genre wouldn't it be a good idea to post up your band's age range and genre? Putting up your location would also save other from having to ask you.

Best of luck with your search!

• Registered Users Posts: 33 darrenbolger3

Well if you're familiar with Myspace, you'll know that all of the above can be found there. But here goes....we're in our 20's/30's, pop punk/alternative rock and we're based in Co. Kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Well if you're familiar with Myspace, you'll know that all of the above can be found there. But here goes....we're in our 20's/30's, pop punk/alternative rock and we're based in Co. Kildare.
    I'm sure people are familiar with MySpace but adding an unnecessary barrier to important information is not a good idea. What if someone's on a slow Internet connection or surfing Boards from work where MySpace could be blocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hi Darren. Whereabouts in Kildare are you based and where would you be looking at putting on gigs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭pretentiouslad

Up for that, also based in Kildare (Maynooth)

• Advertisement
Advertisement