Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Eye or Omniplex for Avatar 3D??

Options
  • 03-01-2010 7:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I am looking forward to watching this film in Galway. Any opinion on which cinema is better for 3D projection?
    Cheers;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Saw it 3-D in the Eye (No. 8), nice size, very comfy seats, unobstructed views, great movie experience.

Can't comment on the Omniplex.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GF saw it in both and preferred Omniplex.
    EYE glasses are different and makes the screen darker somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Saw it in screen 1 in the EYE..def agree with the last poster bout screen darkness, I commented on that myself to the person I was with. Also the sound was a bit quieter. I have to say I feel 3D in the Omniplex is better, although there was one occasion where they didnt go into full screen mode which was disappointing. Same happened in the EYE at another film I saw last week, like it was the wrong format for screen size? Anyway, back on topic and I would try the Omniplex....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

3D is always gonna be a bit darker but the Omni have a better handle on it compared with the Eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 chinesoul

Thanks for all replying. Looks like Omniplex is what I should try. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement