Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camcorder for Football Match

Options
  • 03-01-2010 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I am looking at buying a Camcorder for recording football matches for my club.
    Battery would have to last for about 2 hours minimum.
    I would not like to be getting the noise of the wind which I got when using my Dads old Canon Camcorder.
    Haven't a clue about Reording Media Type but is there certain types of media that write quicker than others considering the football game can be fast.
    Might want to pla it on the big screen in the local pub.
    I have a Poweful PC with all the relevent connections for all types of video/sound input and I don't mind buyng the appropiate software but I would not be to interested in Data Encrytpion like some people.

Any advice wold be appreciated. Also do I buy in the UK, Ireland, US, Australia or online. Secondhand?

Budget under €800

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Go into currys with your budget and buy the camera nearest to that price. for that budget its going to look like a cheap camera anyway... Buy a VERY GOOD tripod tho.. Id say spend 200 euro on it..

Advertisement