Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

Pythia wrote: »
    Hartings don't ship here anymore. You'll see the top of this thread is actually from 2007! :)

Haha thanks, gotta love the resurrected threads!
    After seeing the date of this it might not be wise to buy Uggs after all....!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i bought mine in newry for only 120 so id just go north for them everyone instead of waiting for them from japan or whatever and not knowing if theyre real!!lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CliodhnaB

Just to let ye kno my uggs arrived on fri. Was at work wen they arrived had to collect them from the post office! there real by the way. My friend has a pair she bought in the ugg shop in america and there identical. The box was ugg the plastic was. got the declaration tag and the key chain ugg boot! Best Bargain of my llife in total cost me 59 euro. no shippin or tax!!!!:)
    will post pictures

http://i1010.photobucket.com/albums/af230/clib09/100_1626.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

CliodhnaB wrote: »
    Just to let ye kno my uggs arrived on fri. Was at work wen they arrived had to collect them from the post office! there real by the way. My friend has a pair she bought in the ugg shop in america and there identical. The box was ugg the plastic was. got the declaration tag and the key chain ugg boot! Best Bargain of my llife in total cost me 59 euro. no shippin or tax!!!!:)
    will post pictures

There is no way you got real uggs for €59 the tag looks a bit different to the pairs that i have and i know mine are real.Did you check to see if the site is listed on the ugg australia site??
    Fakes look identical to real ones down to the box and care booklets thats why its really important to do your research first.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 neelerwheeler

To be honest does it really matter if they're fake if they're identical to the real ones. Like when she wears them nobody is going to know the difference, and if she finds them comfortable then I think she wins both ways! And I don't think that the uggs last that long unless you take care of them. Like my first pair I got in an ugg shop in america (they were the short classic chestnut ones) and I literally lived in them for a few months over the winter and they're worn through. And my second pair I got from Nordstrom in America and I took much better care of them (sprayed them with the protector spray, didnt wear them in the rain etc) and they have lasted much longer ...
    So if she takes care of them I really don't think anyone will know the difference and on the plus she has saved over 100e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Real Uggs don't have tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

To be honest does it really matter if they're fake if they're identical to the real ones. Like when she wears them nobody is going to know the difference, and if she finds them comfortable then I think she wins both ways!

Fakes are NEVER identical to the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 efk1

sounds great to me Cliona! im gonna order a pair now. re sizes? what size did u go for ? (same as usual like?)

thnx a mill!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

CliodhnaB wrote: »
    will post pictures

Hey CliodhnaB...am thinking of ordering a pair to! And just concerned about the size to choose. How did you get on with the size?
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭CliodhnaB

Well regards the tag, mine are the same as my friends real ones. The tag in the inside is also the same.
    for €59 if they are fakes there pretty dam good!

I personally think there prob the rejects that there selling for half nothing. probally a wrong stitching or something stupid. But as i said before there identical to My friends Real ones so i can see no wrong. Regrads size i just got my normal size. Which fit perfect. But just to be sure use paypal and dont give credit card details. we have a new credit card now so im gunna pay using paypal wen i buy a new pair for christmas! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

For info - UGG Australia is US sizing, not UK.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

^^^ Fake..Real Ugg Australia Uggs dont have a swing tag.

Just had a look at some Tiffany jewellery on that site $6 for a necklace LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 21 veidhleadoir

Hi all,
    Came across this website in my search to buy Ugg boots online: Mod Edit: Removing Link - Offical UGG website says "No"

Have my doubts whether their the real deal on the site or not and don't want to purchase until 100% sure. Don't want to be scammed. And don't want siblings disappointed as this is supposed to be a christmas gift. Checked out the official ugg authorised online dealers & it's not listed there or doesn't come up as an official website - may be counterfit.

Has anyone purchased uggs off this website? Was it what you saw on the screen when it arrived in the post if it arrived at all!?

I think you know what the answer is gonna be. Yes, they are fake. Only buy from sites listed on the official website. Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 MissCatherine

FAKE
    FAKE
    FAKE
    FAKE
    FAKE

Do not buy from that site, you will definitely regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

what about asos.com? theyre not listed as a retailer, are they fake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I actually think they are the real deal OP, I'm looking at mine here and comparing with pics on the site and even the fluffiness of the sheepskin on the inside looks like the real ones. The label on the back is the right size, colour and font from what I can tell. Don't know about buying them from a site that isn't reputable though, that'd be my only qualm. If they're fake, they look really convincing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Hiya,

Just in case you're not too pushed about Uggs in particular I buy a brand called Bearpaw, same general idea as Uggs, the only difference I find is that the suede on the outside of Bearpaws isn't as soft and therefore can take a bit more abuse than Uggs. I was just checking out websites last night and you can get them sent from the US for about 65 euro, I bought them in Canada before for $80, I love them and would always choose them over Uggs, just throwing the option out there :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LoveYou

Hey buddy,
    I had the same doubts when I decided whether buy grey cardy boot for my girlfriend or not?

I look through the site, and found one blog was intresting. Mod Edit: Removing Linkwas the key for me to buy two cardy boots for my girlfriend.

After she recived the cardy, there was a big smile on her face. She loved them. At last, I told her the blog, she gave me a french kiss after she read the blog.

Buddy,Though I don't know whether other boots is genuine or not, the grey cardy I got were great. If you still have doubt you can go to offical site to buy uggs. But one thing I want to say is thatMod Edit:Removing Linkreally gave me a big favor, I think it is can be trustworthy.

It's up to u. Enjoy the shopping.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

There seems to be a mixed bag or opinions here.
    The UGG website only list 3 offical dealers in the Dublin Area, two Schuh outlets and Fitzpatricks (Dundrum).
    If you are unsure then I suggest a quick email to UGG customer services and ask them. There is also a link on their site as to how to spot fakes that might be useful. I'd be interested in hearing UGG's response to your email.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/counterfeit.aspx
    type the name of the website into the box half way down this page, it tells u whether its an authorised website or not, inuggshop.com is not

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Spadina wrote: »
    Hiya,

Just in case you're not too pushed about Uggs in particular I buy a brand called Bearpaw, same general idea as Uggs, the only difference I find is that the suede on the outside of Bearpaws isn't as soft and therefore can take a bit more abuse than Uggs. I was just checking out websites last night and you can get them sent from the US for about 65 euro, I bought them in Canada before for $80, I love them and would always choose them over Uggs, just throwing the option out there :)

TK Maxx often have those Bearpaw boots.

I actually think they are the real deal OP, I'm looking at mine here and comparing with pics on the site and even the fluffiness of the sheepskin on the inside looks like the real ones. The label on the back is the right size, colour and font from what I can tell. Don't know about buying them from a site that isn't reputable though, that'd be my only qualm. If they're fake, they look really convincing!

They use pics of the real ones but send you the fake ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Pythia wrote: »
    They use pics of the real ones but send you the fake ones.
    Sneeky little blighters. :mad:

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

There should be an Ugg boots/Louboutin sticky listing the certified retailers to save the weekly topics on whether site x/y/z is selling real or fakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

eth0_ wrote: »
    TK Maxx often have those Bearpaw boots.

They do, but they never have them big enough for my giant man feet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

leesmom wrote: »
    what about asos.com? theyre not listed as a retailer, are they fake?

Asos.com are listed on the UK official Ugg site here: http://www.uggaustralia.com/gb/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

You will regret buying the fake ones

check this video here to know whether they are real or not

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=223708595148&share_id=196904528179&comments=1

Advertisement