Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UGG

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 HDSHR

hey i want to buy a new pair of Uggs aswell! I found this place http://www.ugg-2save.com/classic-tall-5815-chestnut-p-2736.html?cPath=265
    and was wondering do you guys think it's genuine? Price is a sale price and they have free shipping??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

I'd say they're fake, the real ones nearly always have a link to the official website! Bit too cheap too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Would be verrrry grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of shops in Waterford that stock (authentic) UGG boots, if anywhere :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭nicola09

As far as I'm aware nowhere in waterford sells them I got mine in Limerick, your best bet is Dublin (I know, no mean feat two days before Christmas!) If you don't need them in a hurry you should order them on asos.com , the classic short ones are €184 and the long ones are €234 plus €6 shipping to Ireland, still works out cheaper than getting them here!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭puddle duck

Does anyone know where I can still purchase a pair of tall black Ugg Boots? It appears that all the shops in Dublin are out of stock and will not get them back in till March 2010.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Well I know House of Fraiser, some Topshops, Fitzpatricks, Schuh, Office, Brown Thomas, BT2 all do Uggs...maybe give them a ring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭Lorrrrraine

You mean real uggs, not pennys, dunnes or heatons?
    Because I've noticed they have been out of stock for awhile myself.
    If you do mean imitation ones then I'm going shopping in the morning and will post back on this a.s.a.p if I manage to get my hands on a pair.

I am looking for the real thing, but I think I will have to purchase the fakes:mad:. Pennys here I come (€6)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Hugo Drax

First there was the dream, now there is reality. Here in the untainted cradle of the heavens will be created a new super race, a race of perfect physical specimens. You have been selected as its progenitors. Like gods, your offspring will return to Earth and shape it in their image. You have all served in public capacties in my terrestrial empire. Your seed, like yourselves, will pay deference to the ultimate dynasty which I alone have created. From their first day on Earth they will be able to look up and know that there is law and order in the heavens.

so profound Hugo!

• Advertisement

Well it is a Wed morn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

hi what size are you looking for i can check my stock. Fitzpatricks will be getting full stock back in end of january start of february.

i take size 11 and a half or a 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭fifilarue

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    hi what size are you looking for i can check my stock. Fitzpatricks will be getting full stock back in end of january start of february.

Sorry to butt in but was wondering if you sell replacement insoles aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭GSpoon

Hi Atlas IRL im dying to get my hands on a pair of Uggs - Short Chocolate Size 4 or 5 ... Do you know when they will be back in stock? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 owendoc

looking for a pair of real genuine ugg boots on ebay. Has anyone else bought a real pair of uggs and has the name of the seller???.
    want to get the girlfriend a pair and dont want to end up gettin a fake set. Thanks...

Hi Atlas I am looking for a size 7 - tall black. Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Stella777

Since we're on the topic of UGG boots...What is the difference between the Classic Tall and the Ultra Tall? (besides price)

Stella the difference is this

The Ultra has a lug sole and a reinforced toe area that will stand up to more rugged activities, whereas the Classic is better suited to lighter day-to-day activities. Also, the Ultra boots have removable, replaceable footbeds that provide greater arch support. Finally, the Ultra Tall has a strip of embroidery running up the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Schuh are fairly good for UGG boots.

They're about €250. This was early December I saw them.

• Advertisement

Stella the difference is this

The Ultra has a lug sole and a reinforced toe area that will stand up to more rugged activities, whereas the Classic is better suited to lighter day-to-day activities. Also, the Ultra boots have removable, replaceable footbeds that provide greater arch support. Finally, the Ultra Tall has a strip of embroidery running up the back.
    Thanks! I guess I should get the Ultra, then, since there's lots of snow where I'm living ATM and I walk a lot.

well, I just googled and apprently the Classic Tall boots are made in China and the Ultra Tall are made in NZ. Maybe that's why they are more expensive???

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

try asos.com, i got the bailey button ones off it, with discount code if anyone wants it, you can get express delivery for 12euro, it takes 3 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

matthews cork

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Shudoo is a UK website which seems to have them in stock

http://www.shudoo.co.uk/P~UGG-CLSH~UGG+Australia+Classic+Short

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I bought from a woman called Nancy Sue Hano on Ebay. http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=nancysueh , they are 100% legit. Anything on ebay (or another website) that's too good to be true probably is, and there are a lot of fakes selling at high prices also so be warned

As I just mentioned in another thread, you can order from Shudoo.co.uk for Uggs too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

fifilarue wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in but was wondering if you sell replacement insoles aswell?

We dont actually sorry.
    GSpoon wrote: »
    Hi Atlas IRL im dying to get my hands on a pair of Uggs - Short Chocolate Size 4 or 5 ... Do you know when they will be back in stock? :)

Im going to do the Ugg stock take tommorrow so ill let you know.
    Hi Atlas I am looking for a size 7 - tall black. Thank you

Ill check this tomorrow, i dont think i have it though off the top of my head.
    Stella777 wrote: »
    well, I just googled and apprently the Classic Tall boots are made in China and the Ultra Tall are made in NZ. Maybe that's why they are more expensive???

Exactly. When the Uggs first became popular here they were made in Australia and were well made. They now make the classics in China, although not as good as before they are still decent. The Winter ones from last year (ultra, sundance etc) are made in Australia and are better quality. We have the winter ones 30% off at the moment size permitting so they are better value than the classics imo (no sale on the classics).

Schuh are fairly good for UGG boots.

They're about €250. This was early December I saw them.

We sell them for €215. Short are €180.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

I came across this website and I thought i'd post it .I personally dislike uggs but seeing how all you ladies love your boots .

http://www.uggboots4all.com.au/?gclid=CPqF8uqJiJ8CFVVu4wodwA8lIw

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

MOD EDIT: Removed counterfeit goods website link. Sorry Pembily, goes against the charter so I've had to edit it out.

Savage website - got 3 pairs of ugg boots delivered (Tall, Bailey Button and Short) for 213 euro and they don't pay a customs charge on the door either!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Ugg Australia are the only authorised retailers of Uggs that use Ugg in their domain name.Please be careful and check on the official website that the site you are buying from is legit.
    http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailstores/onlinestores.aspx

taken from the ugg site...Be wary of websites that contain UGG® anywhere in the domain name. If you are viewing UGG® Australia products online anywhere other than uggaustralia.com and the domain name includes "UGG." or any variation of this word, or includes one of our style names in the domain address, e.g. "Cardy," this product is most certainly counterfeit.

Advertisement